četrtek, 25. avgust 2011

Best Mother-Son Dance Songs

A Special Song for a Special Dance



My son is engaged to be married and we need to find the perfect song to dance to at his wedding.

I have created this interactive lens in hopes that you can help us, and in turn help others, find the best mother-son dance songs to choose from.

Please take a moment to add and/or vote for your favorite mother-son dance tunes.

I promise to share our decision, after it's been made.
Update: The big day has come and gone (that's us in the photo) and we decided to go with the song "Kooks" by David Bowie. It was a wonderful dance; a moment in time that I will fondly remember always. BUT I do have another son and we would appreciate your mother-son dance suggestions for round two, whenever that may be.

Make Your Mother-Son Dance Even More Special

A Special Gift for a Special Lady

Love and CuddlesGrooms - Mark the occasion and make your mother-son dance even more memorable by thanking Mom with a special gift after the dance.

Who says Mothers Day Gifts can only be given once a year?
Mom was there for you everyday; wasn't she?

Take my advice. Present Mom with something wonderful. She'll remember it always and there won't be a dry eye left in the room.

Find something fantastic here: Great Presents for any Mother

Mother and Son Dance Songs Online Resource

Here are some of the sites I've visited while looking for the perfect song to dance to with my son on his wedding day.

You can find many great mother and son songs here.
Mother Son Dance Songs - Wedding Songs for the Groom and his Mother
Mother Son dance songs for a wedding. Listen to Sound clips of music for the dance of the Mother of the groom and her son.
Wedding Songs first Dance Father Daughter Mother Son Chicago DJ
1st Class Interactive DJs awarded as a Top DJ service in the nation provides DJ services in Chicagoland Illinois area. Check availability online. Includes listing of Mother/Son Dance songs.
Mother Son Dance Song Library of Wedding Songs for the Mother and Groom
Wedding Songs Library for the Bride to find songs for Her Wedding Day such as a First Dance, a Parent Dance a Cake Cutting Song as well as Special Dedication for use at her Wedding reception
Mother - Son Dance
Wedding Dance Music List?he preparation and evaluation of the following list has been done by Jeff Allen a dance instructor for 15 years who has worked with many hundreds of wedding couples.
 

I'll Always be your Mother

This beautiful moment was shared with us by a reader in the comments section of this page. I'm warning you. Be sure to have a box of tissues nearby before hitting the play button. I'm still crying as I write this! Thank you so much ShopMysongs! Lyrics I'll Always Be Your Mother This is a special day When two are joined as one I love my new daughter I'll always love you son Care for each other Be faithful till the end Follow what's in your heart May you always stay best friends Chorus: It's the start of your new life As husband & wife Hope the good days outshine the bad May laughter brighten the sad Know I'm here for you To help or just talk to Believe in each other I'll always be your mother The day will be here soon When you'll have Kids to love God will watch over you From heaven up above Pray for patience & wisdom To give your kids your best You'll teach them right from wrong They'll bring you happiness Chorus

Why I'm Considering the song Kooks by David Bowie

As I've already stated, I'm a huge fan of David bowie's music and the song Kooks was written by him many years ago for his own infant son. When my soon-to-be-married young man was still in diapers I used to play it for him while I rocked him to sleep. It happens to have great meaning for us but I'm wondering how others might react to such an odd song being played during the wedding reception.

What Do You Think of This Song?

Kooks by David Bowie

I happen to be crazy about David Bowie and was wondering what you might think of his song Kooks being played as a mother-son wedding day dance song. This video is a bit strange and it is not David Bowie singing (I would use a cd of Bowie) but you can get a good idea of what the song sounds like and what it is about. If you've never heard it please take a listen and then vote below as to whether you think it might be too weird to be the mother son dance song at my son's wedding.
 

Kooks by David Bowie Song Lyrics

Read the Lyrics

Will you stay in our lovers story If you stay you wont be sorry cause we believe in you Soon youll grow so take a chance With a couple of kooks Hung up on romancing Will you stay in our lovers story If you stay you wont be sorry cause we believe in you Soon youll grow so take a chance With a couple of kooks Hung up on romancing We bought a lot of things to keep you warm and dry And a funny old crib on which the paint wont dry I bought you a pair of shoes A trumpet you can blow And a book of rules On what to say to people when they pick on you cause if you stay with us youre gonna be pretty kookie too Will you stay in my lovers story If you stay you wont be sorry cause we believe in you Soon youll grow so take a chance With a couple of kooks Hung up on romancing And if you ever have to go to school Remember how they messed up this old fool Dont pick fights with the bullies or the cads cause Im not much cop at punching Other peoples dads And if the homework brings you down Then well throw it on the fire And take the car downtown Will you stay in our lovers story If you stay you wont be sorry cause we believe in you Soon youll grow so take a chance With a couple of kooks Hung up on romancing Will you stay in our lovers story If you stay you wont be sorry cause we believe in you Soon youll grow so take a chance With a couple of kooks Hung up on romancing Will you stay My Wedding Favors has a huge selection of Wedding Favors, Bridal Favors, and specialty items for the Bride and Groom.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar